To maintain Authorized Dealer status with SLIPLO, to be able to purchase and resell SLIPLO products, and to have permission to use SLIPLO’s intellectual property, Reseller agrees to abide by the following Terms and Conditions:
1) Reseller must maintain complete, accurate and up-to-date business information as requested
above and disclose all online and retail locations that carry SLIPLO products at all times.
2) Reseller must provide a valid business license or valid sales tax license upon request.
3) Reseller understands payment terms, when buying direct from SLIPLO, are pre-paid by credit card prior to delivery.
4) Reseller understands their obligations under SLIPLO’s Minimum Advertised Price Policy (MAP Policy) and agrees to abide by them. SLIPLO’s MAP Policy can always be found here:
5) Reseller may only sell directly to end consumers in the 48 contiguous United States. All other
inquiries must be referred to SLIPLO.
6) Reseller must not sell to B2B accounts, wholesalers, or freight forwarders/drop shippers for
other retailers. Large or bulk orders may be subject to review.
7) Reseller must not sell online or on any 3rd party sites (eBay, Amazon, Alibaba, etc.), drop-ship accounts (Buy.com, Newegg.com, Overstock.com, etc.), classified sites (Craigslist.com, etc.) or direct messages on forums. Any such listing will result in revocation of Authorized Dealer status and any permission to use SLIPLO intellectual property would cease. Reseller acknowledges and agrees that SLIPLO may request immediate removal of any Reseller listing (that contains SLIPLO intellectual property) that exists on any 3rd party website.
8) Reseller must not re-package, re-label, or modify SLIPLO products in any way prior to selling.
9) Reseller must not re-SKU or bundle SLIPLO products without receiving prior written permission from SLIPLO. Any bundling of SLIPLO products must adhere to SLIPLO’s MAP Policy.
10) Reseller must advertise the correct images for each SLIPLO product and must clearly label all advertising and listings with the correct model names and descriptions.
11) Reseller will not advertise, market, display, or demonstrate non-SLIPLO products together with SLIPLO products in a manner that would create the impression that the non-SLIPLO products are made by SLIPLO, endorsed by SLIPLO, or associated with SLIPLO products.
12) Sliplo authorized dealers have the right to sell Sliplo product only when bundled with their installation service and in no way should the product be sold itself without installation service. Selling the Sliplo stand alone product without the installation service will lead to void of warranty and will lead to termination of Authorized Dealer status.
13) Reseller agrees and understands that Reseller may receive SLIPLO Intellectual Property which may include patent, trademark, and trade dress rights in the United States and in nearly every significant international market across the World. SLIPLO is granting Authorized Dealers a Limited non-exclusive, non transferable, non-sublicensable right to SLIPLO trademarks, trade names, service marks, designs or logos, copyright material in the United States during the term of this Agreement.
14) Reseller further agrees and understands not to disclose SLIPLO Confidential Business Information. “Confidential Information” means any non-public information whether oral or written, visual or otherwise, disclosed by SLIPLO to Reseller or to Reseller’s affiliates or representatives of Reseller. Confidential Information includes any information revealed by SLIPLO which Reseller knows or reasonably should know to be proprietary and confidential in nature or traditionally recognized as proprietary or trade secrets of SLIPLO.
15) Reseller understands the permission to use SLIPLO’s intellectual property is reserved for Authorized Dealers in good standing only. Termination of Authorized Dealer status will result in immediate loss of this permission.
16) Reseller will not alter, modify, or use SLIPLO’s intellectual property in a way that confuses the public.
17) Reseller may not use any of SLIPLO’s intellectual property in business names, DBAs, domain names, or social media usernames.
18) Reseller must display the “SLIPLO® Authorized Dealer” logo on any webpage where
SLIPLO products are displayed or offered for sale. This logo is available from SLIPLO upon
19) Reseller may use “SLIPLO® Authorized Dealer” in HTML page title tags (search descriptions).
20) Reseller may not imply that Reseller is a part of SLIPLO or has been granted a specific territory.
21) Reseller may not use the word “Official” to describe Authorized Dealer status.
Reseller agrees that from time to time SLIPLO may modify or amend this agreement. Upon receiving notice of such modification or amendment either through the mail or electronically, Dealer consents to such modification or amendment by specifically consenting either directly or electronically or constructively by placing an order with SLIPLO after receiving such notice.
The parties agree that this agreement may be terminated by either party at any time with notice given to the other party. The parties further agree that upon termination, regardless of which party terminated, Authorized Dealer status and any permission to use SLIPLO intellectual property would cease.
The parties agree that this agreement is governed by the laws of the state of California and the parties further agree that actions to enforce this agreement may be brought in California and that California courts have jurisdiction over the parties in any action relating to this agreement.
Reseller agrees to provide SLIPLO with appropriate State Resale Certificate before selling any products under this agreement.
INTENDING TO BE LEGALLY BOUND, the parties hereto have caused this Agreement to be executed as of the date signed by SLIPLO below.
Updated June 08 , 2018, Version 1.0